- Remember that the abstract submission deadline will be found on the forthcoming Event information page.
- Abstracts will appear in the Winter Conference Web Program Book.
- Prepare abstracts using either Microsoft Word or similar applications - ideally submit as PDF format.
- Abstracts may be up to two full pages in length, including figures, schemes, and tables.
- Use 1 inch (2.54 cm) margins on BOTH left and right sides.
- Use 12 point Helvetica or Times New Roman font.
- Use single spaced text.
Title should appear first, in all capital letters, followed by authors’ names and addresses. Place an asterisk immediately after the presenting author’s name. Example is shown below:
TITLE OF YOUR PRESENTATION. Smith, J.D.*, Jones, A.V., and Wang, C.H. Name of your company or institution, address of your company or institution, email address of corresponding author.
Body of abstract.